Pages

Jan 12, 2011

Microwave Cake (is surprisingly quick and tasty!)

I totally said I would post the recipe for this, and I have yet to follow my promise.  This was an experiment my girlfriend and I did one night, and it turned out pretty well.  We just used what little ingredients we had lying around...so it was ultra improvised.  SO, here we go:  MICROWAVE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE: ACTIVATE!!!!!!!

So this recipe isn't too challenging really.
6 tbsp Pancake Mix
1 tbsp Hot Cocoa Mix
1 egg
1/2 tbsp butter (we used Smart Balance Lite)
1/2 tbsp plum wine
1/2 tbsp Malibu rum
some pancake syrup (we used two small ketchup-sized bags that we had left over from a campus restaurant)
some cinnamon

Mix well together in a microwave-safe bowl and "bake" in the microwave for 3:30.  Here's the mixed version:

And here's the final product after it's been cooked!



The cake was really tasty!  Maybe it was a little dry, but overall, it's really simple and awesome to make and watch.  It also tasted great with Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream!  




THANKS ALL YOU VIEWERS!
-Stuart-

No comments:

Post a Comment